Friday, December 5, 2008

Top Gear (The best car show EVER.)

Hey I know what your thinking car shows are boring. and I’m with you the average car show is boring they just drive around and show you how to put random parts in car that will make you go faster, or whatever.

But top gear isn’t the average car show. Its funny, it’s entertaining, and its put together really well.
These are a few clips that kind of show what I mean.







This is a link to a video on you tube that it wouldn’t let me put on my blog. I hope you'll check it out they make amphibious cars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzxuEOxYSLE

2 comments:

  1. Manga Drawing and fast cars! Top Gear is great - we in the UK have watched this show grow from a factual car review show into the high-budget comedy show it is today. This week in the UK show they raced 70's Russian cars against a sheep dog in a famous disused US Nuclear arms facility here in the UK! Deeply funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome!
    I can’t wait to see it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails