Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finally a New Post!

Yeah sorry everyone for my lack of blogging, it’s been forever hasn’t it?
Well hopefully I’ll have some new stuff to post about! like tonight me, my dad, and sister are going to a concert called winter jam which has a bunch of Christian artists! so I’m really looking forward to that!! I might even get some pictures who knows. :)

Okay these are some doodles I drew not that long ago, they aren’t my favorite but there something resent so enjoy!

I have no idea why I drew anime Dora, I guess I was bored. Man I scare myself sometimes. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dora the explorer... lol! I think it turned out good!
    You went to Winter Jam too?!?! I went to it in Atlanta. It was amazing! I wish I had brought earplugs though... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my head feels like it got kicked by a horse (lol) but I had A LOT of fun and would do it again any day!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails