Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sketches Old to New

Okay contrary to popular belief I didn’t fall off the face of the earth, I’ve just been lazy with the whole blogging thing, I’m so ashamed that it’s been on the same post for…well a month. Anyway I’m going to try and be better and get more posts up here. :)

This is a doodle I drew recently. (Yes I know it’s really messy.)

And this one I drew years ago. Isn’t it awful!! lol :)
I think I’ve gotten a little better since then, what do you think? :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have improved a lot in one year! The new doodle looks awesome! I like your doodles. I need to post some of mine soon. They are definitely not as good as yours, but posting them would be fun.
    Keep up the good work!
    Btw, are you going to be artist when you grow up? Or something else? If you're wondering, I'm going to be a film-composer when I grow up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your doodles you should definitely post them!
    And yeah becoming an artist is one of my “unlikely dreams” that and acting. But it would be awesome to be a professional!! Though, I definitely have a ways to go before I’m anywhere close to that. :)

    (And it’s been a lot more than one year between those pictures more like 7. sorry for that I probably should have made it clearer.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's fine. Yeah, once school is done, I'll post the pictures. In fact, I might be able to do it tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails