Saturday, May 16, 2009

Creation Museum!

These are just a few pictures I took during our recent trip to the Creation Museum in Kentucky.
It was so much fun, I would definitely suggest going!!
(The Creation Museum is pretty much a museum that not only shows a walk through of Genesis but also show’s how scientific evidence supports the bible. It’s really interesting, I learned a lot!!)
This is a family picture I took.


This was one of there life size setups.
The picture depicts a “Million of Years” wrecking ball tearing down the church.
There outside park was a photographer's dream! :)


One of Noah’s sons building the ark.

My mom in the ark.

A young Cain in his garden.

For more information: http://creationmuseum.org/

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Now I want to go... thanks for sharing the awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad you liked them!! I have more I plan to post soon. :)

    But you should definitely make an effort to go and see the museum, it was just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails