Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Been Forever...

Hey everyone! Wow it’s been so long since I last posted!! There’s been a lot that’s happened recently, I mean, first off I got my driver’s permit which is huge! I’m taking driver’s education which is...actually almost over!
I also went to the 4H state fair with one of my drawings! (I will post a scanned version soon.) I am so excited about getting such a high award in art! It just blows my mind that I could get something that big!!! Anyway that’s all for now, I’m going to try and post more stuff on here. I’ve just been really busy/lazy recently! :)

(This is a Picture of my picture! lol)

Oh, I would also like to ask for prayer for my grandma, she broke her leg in a really strange place and she's bed ridden. She's in really good spirits and for that I'm really glad, but still please pray for a fast recovery. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting about the award! But, in a way, I'm not very surprised. You're artwork is amazing, and I know it will go far. Keep on keepin' on!
    Ew, I'm sorry about your grandmother. I'll definitely be praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, for your uplifting words and for your prayer! It seriously means a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails