Monday, November 2, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!

Wow, this no blogging thing is becoming ridiculous! Well, I’ll just have to change that with this post, and hopefully more after this....hopefully. lol

Soooo here is a bunch of my new-ish pictures hope you like them!!





Anyway life has been kind of different these past few months. See, me and my family are switching churches, and being a homeschooled christian, like I am, pretty much all of my friends are ones that I have meet through church. I really feel like I’m losing a lot of my best friends through this process…and well that’s not easy...
True, its not been all bad. I’ve been meeting a lot of really great people and I’ve been learning a lot about the bible from the church we’ve been attending recently, which I feel, is really important at this stage…and well, all stages of my life!

Anyway on a different note. I’m requesting prayer for one of my friends sisters. She was hit by two cars and is in a coma…if you could please pray for her and her family I would really appreciate it.

And for any of you who where wondering my grandma is doing A LOT better. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all of your prayers. She is actually walking, and walking a bunch!

3 comments:

  1. Again, amazing drawings! Getting better and better!
    Yes, I will be praying for you through that process. I went through switching churches and friends about five years ago, and it wasn't easy. But, on the bright side, the people you'll meet will probably be great, even if they aren't the same as your old friends. One way to look at it is this: when a book ends, what do you think happens? Do the characters remain the way they are? Or do they change, and meet new people? The process of moving houses, churches, or even groups of friends is liking changing stories. Once one story ends, a new one always begins, even if it's different. Don't dread the next story. There will be hard times, but things will get better, even if it takes time. I don't know if that helps at all... that's just my way of looking at things sometimes. I'll be praying for you!
    And, yes, I'll be praying for your friend who is in a coma. That is really sad. I'm going to write it down right now... please update me on what happens.
    Thanks so much for posting. It's great to hear from you. Keep up the awesome work on the drawings, and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it really did help! You have such a cool way of looking at things!
    And thanks for the prayer too, they really need it. I’ll try to keep you updated...

    Glad you liked the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for trying to keep me updated. I was wrote your move from different churches down and your friend down on my "Prayers List". When I was writing down about your friend, I couldn't help but... grimace? I don't know if that's the right word... I just had a terrible feeling. But anyways, I'm praying for you and your friend.
    lol, thanks. most people are like, "Jon, you're crazy" when I tell them about the way I look at things. Or, they stare at me and go, "OK, anyways..." lol.
    Thanks for replying!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails