Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Attire (a.k.a. My New Blog!!)


I've made a second Blog! Sunday Attire Yay!!

My plan: To post a picture of my Sunday church outfit each week!

Why?: Because it sounds like fun! lol Also I wear a lot of dorky clothes, so I'd like to keep track of what I've worn!

My belief is that you should wear what you want to wear (as long as it's appropriate) no matter what "pop culture" tells you is is "in style"! That's probably why I don't wear necessarily cool clothes, but I like them so who cares! :D

Well, wish me luck, and God Bless!!! :D

("Sunday Attire" will in NO WAY replace "Everything"! It's just something fun I plan to do on the side! :)

6 comments:

  1. lol Thanks!! I'll try not to! :p :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinks thats a cool idea!
    Thanks for the videos you left me! I really liked the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :D And I'm really glad you liked the videos! lol Watching those makes me want to animate so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool great Jade! Thank for following

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails