Sunday, January 2, 2011

Random Christmas Picture-ness

kjuavhwfljhqbfkjhbafkjwf jobnawf YES!! My family's computer is FINALLY working!!!! The graphics card fried and died giving me no way to post pictures! UGH!!
BUT, I'M BACK WITH MUCH RANDOMNESS TO SHARE! So let us commence with the random nonsensical pictures!(....OF DOOM?)
Christmas with my mom's parents...
Christmas with the fam...!
("Christmas with close family" A.K.A. Christmas with the family that lives on our road....Super-A.K.A. My aunt and uncle's family and my dad's folks. :)
Yes...Yes it was random...You were warned. :)

Well, I'm being booted off the computer. So, good bye for now! :D

8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, the drawing you gave to your aunt is really nice and cool! I bet she loved it, huh? :D I love your art, its so unique :)

    Also, your family has really pretty, great genes-- everyone's eyes and hair color are gorgeous and look so pure! Everyone looks so pretty, I'm not kidding. I'm soo jealous :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa. like, whoa!!!!!!! that gift to your aunt was awesome!!!!!! looks like you had a great Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you guys! :D I really hope they liked the picture. It was supposed to be their family, but manga-fied. (it really didn't look like them though.) lol Me and my crazy ideas!

    lol And thanks Aishiteiru, you seriously made my day! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaay! you're back.. happy Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you really know how to give good presents! :D That drawing to your aunt looks AMAZING/INCREDIBLE.
    Thanks for posting! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I'm back!!!! And hopefully back to STAY! :D

    And thanks Jon!!! I means A LOT!
    I'm really glad you commented, it's really nice to hear from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That gift for your aunt was BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously, you should start selling your artwork or doing commissioned artwork for people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, thank you so much! I'm really glad you think so! (I personally think it failed. lol :p)

    And as far as having people commission me. I was planing to start that (maybe) after I get a few of my other art projects done. I have so many that I would hate to add more, ya know? :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails