Monday, December 28, 2009

Ta-dah

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas, I certainly did!!

Any who the following pictures were my gifts to the younger kids in my close family. My idea was to have each of them in an outfit from one of there favorite TV shows, video games or comic books.
I hope you like them!!
(Sly- from: Sly Cooper)

(Link- from: Legend of Zelda)

(Clark Kent- from: Super Man)

(Dora- from: Dora the Explorer)

(Ben- from: Ben 10)


(Princess Peach- from: The Super Mario Brothers games)

2 comments:

  1. lol, awesome! Those are the most creative (and yet most amazing) Christmas presents ever! Good job!
    I'm glad you had a great Christmas! I did too, thankfully.
    How's everything going for you? Hopefully well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, life has been going pretty well! I'm really thankful for that! I was stressing about getting all these Christmas gifts done in time! But I did make it (if just barely) and now I've been able to relax a bit after all that! lol I hope everything has been going well on your end!
    Oh, and Thanks or saying you liked the pictures…I think my family did too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails