Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blogging? What is this "Blogging" of which you speak?

I'M BACK!!!!!! Oh my, I haven't posted anything for so long! (LAME) It's crazy!! I mean, It's almost like I have a life outside of the computer..........hm, weird. lol
But anyway, I'm back!! And I've just discovered something.....I HAVE 13 FOLLOWERS!! *gasp* Well all I have to say to you people is...YOU ROCK!!! lol You guys have totally made my day...no, week!! Thanks, thanks, thanks! :)

And to thank all of you awesome people properly! I thought I would post my newest picture up here...!! TAADAA!
So yeah, this is my entry into the yearly 4H art competition in my area. It took over 30 hours to complete and it TOTALLY KILLED MY EYES!! I'm serious, I never want to look at this picture again! It's evil, I've been staring at it for WAY TO LONG! I mean, that is how all of my "bigger pictures" go. At first I'm like "This is awesome, a brilliant idea!" and then partly through penning I'm like "Okay this is taking a REALLY LONG TIME!" Then finally when I'm about halfway through, my reaction is something like"WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?! AM I INSANE TO EVEN THINK ABOUT STARTING THIS?!"
lol But, the funny thing about all of this is that, even though big pictures like this might drive me crazy I STILL start them even though I know perfectly well that they'll drive me insane before there finished. lol I love drawing! :)

(Below is the finished penned version before I used gray markers on it.)

8 comments:

  1. That is absolutely incredible! The time it must have taken... wow. I keep looking at it and seeing more... you are so talented! I also love Strength so much (and pretty much all of your artwork.. :). Let us know the results of the competition! And never feel bad about having a life outside the computer, that is where life is meant to be lived! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I never do! :) Life is so amazing it would just be sad to spend all my time on the computer! :)

    And thank you so much for those words of praise!! :D You have no idea how much it means to hear people like my art! Thanks again!! :D

    P.S. I LOVE your blog so far! You write very well!! I wish I had your skills!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay: welcome back!!!!!

    and that picture is soooo amazing!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your art! (Part of the reason I started to follow you!!) ;) I am glad that you are going to be posting now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww.....thanks for the little bit of sweetness left on my blog! :)
    I'm happy you're back! And that piece of art is a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys!! It's so good to be back! :D
    But man, I wish that days were longer sometimes because I hardly have time to draw the pictures let alone get them up here nowadays! lol Why does life have to be so busy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jade!!! Great to hear from you!
    Oh wow... your picture is so amazing. And beautiful. Like, seriously, it HAS to win that competition. So, GREAT JOB! Every post, your art gets better and better. I can't wait to see your next picture! (Btw, let us know how it does in the competition! I can't wait to find out... [Though honestly, I think it's a guaranteed first place!])

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Jon! It's great to hear from you too!! I really hope life's going well! :D

    (Oh, and I plan to post the results of the competition tomorrow! lol If I'm lucky I'll know them by then! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails