Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Books, How I Love Thee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D



(Above: This is the pile of manga I have checked out from the library at the moment....Yeah it's a lot! And just like my pile of library chapter books it never gets any smaller! lol)

I ACTUALLY GOT NEW BOOKS!!!! YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! I got the first book (Clover) with some birthday money and the second book (Code Geass) I got free from my librarys summer reading program!! Oh how I love the library!!!! :D

Want this skill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to practice*

6 comments:

  1. hahaha, love it!!! great idea with the pics and everything: awesome!!!

    anything else to say?
    well, ditto!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is INSANE detail! And your library has Incarceron?!?! lucky! I've requested it at mine but was ignored :(. Fun pics! Looks like my room... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading manga is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to...

    Nahla: Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! :D I'm super glad you like the post! XD

    Elizabeth: lol YES!! The detail is indeed INSANE!!! And EPIC YES, I freaking LOVE my library!! I don't know what I would do without it!! :)

    Michelle: I TOTALLY AGREE!! lol It's like instant inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails