Friday, January 2, 2009

Jade has not fallen off the face of the earth.

Okay if you’ve been reading my moms blog you’ll have a pretty good idea of our little adventure around Christmas. To put it as simply as possible my mom hurt her arm, we had a relatively big ice storm that took down power lines meaning we lost power, and the whole family came down with the flu (yay). well it just wasn’t real fun but thank goodness its over! We have power of which I am VERY thankful and most of the family have gotten over their sickness. But honestly It could have been a lot worse God took care of us, and even though it wasn’t so fun we came through it unscathed which is more than I can say for the other people who had branches come down on there houses or had no power through Christmas.

But I guess that’s ancient history now we’ve had a really lazy few weeks which is really nice after all that. We had some friends over for new years which was fun we played games and counted down the new year, 2009 I almost can believe it! :) But enough of me typing, here are a few pictures that I took after the ice storm.








6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry all of that happened! : ( I hope everyone is up and feeling better.
    Those are some really amazing pictures you took! I like them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :)

    And yeah everyone is feeling a lot better some of us still have colds but their not quite as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sorry as well! but thankful you're over with it now!
    and the pics are AWESOME! i love the one of the berries frozen on the tree.. (or whatever that was. it was really cool!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I’m really glad you like them!
    Our crab apple trees were practically falling over from all the ice that was on them, and thought it was really bad on the trees it was really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is your mom's blog called?
    I love the pictures, you're a really good photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I think I'm getting better....slowly. lol :)

    Anywho, my mom's blog is called "Trishs Day".

    here's the url...
    http://trishs.blogspot.com/

    I hope that helped! Thanks for commenting! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails