Friday, January 9, 2009

Magician

Yeah I thought I would try a new style. I’m not really sure I like it but you don’t learn until you try. :)
It’s supposed to depict the few minutes before going onto the stage it’s that nervous panic as you hope everything will go well and you don’t quite believe that your there and going through with it.
This picture took forever to pen but as I said before I’m still not too happy with it, I think it might be the hair that I don’t like, it’s just way too big. :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it looks awesome! I could NEVER do that... Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I’m glad you like it!! :)

    And honestly I think you could do this or something like it anyway. all this sort of thing takes is time and practice...lots and lots of practice to be sure but still it’s not impossible by any means. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I think this is amazing! Yeah, the hair isn't my favorite, but you're an amazing artist! WOW! How old are you?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails