Sunday, January 18, 2009

Updates and Sketches

So for you who were wondering my grandmothers first procedure went well, she’s home and feeling fine. The heart surgery is scheduled for Thursday so prayers for that.
In other news’s Mom’s baby is due next Sunday. Man it really hasn’t hit me yet we’ll no longer be a family of seven. D=
No I’m joking though it will be a big change from seven to eight it’ll be fine, and even though it WILL be hectic at times God has got everything under control. :)

Okay here are a few sketches I did awhile ago hope you guys like them!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the sketches! And, just letting you know, I'm praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...for the prayers and the complement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad everything went ok... and good luck with welcoming your new sibling! I'm so excited for you! You'll have to post pics when he/she is born and all. :)
    Love the sketches, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I definitely will!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails