Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fail Drawing Tutorial.....Of DOOM!!!

Oh gosh, WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?!?! D:  I'm putting my fail face on my blog?! AM I NUTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Oh yeah...........I am! :D

So yeah, I made this video on Sunday and I was a little bit tired. (HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT!!) I stayed up till like 4 finishing a picture the night before. So, no glorious sleep for me!! lol


Anywho, reasons why this is such a fail video...!!
Reason 1: My ugly face!!
Reason 2: My lack of talking ability.
Reason 3: The fact that I said, pretty much, whatever popped into my head. So, it makes NO SENSE!!
Reason 4: Odd camera angles.
Reason 5: MY UGLY FACE!!!!
Reason 6: hagwvfejuyfghjbdfgidigtbjfv jdhfrbgt (a.k.a fail talk.)
Reason 7: Cat..... O.O
Reason 8: The drawing is fail!
Reason 9: I SUCK at drawing sideways!!
Reason 10-48901: My face!!!!
Reason 48902: It's a "one take video"....and I'm not cool enough to pull that off. lol
Reason 48903: The picture is to small.
Reason 48904: I was tired! And me+tired=CRAZY!!
Reason 48905: I have a cold.
Reason 48906: No script....Like at all!
Reason 48907: EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!

So, pretty much what I'm trying to say is that, my face will kill your eyes, my voice will kill your ears and the words I'm saying will kill your brain! So, in the end, you'll end up a vegetable in an insane asylum!
I'm such a dork!! lol
And if that wasn't enough fail for you here's some bloopers...

Talking into a camera is hard...

12 comments:

  1. Well, videos skip A LOT on my computer, and I don't have sound, but I think you're lovely! Honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grabbed paper and a... thingy. Oh yeah, pen! and went though this following your video, which was hysterically awesome. I wish I knew how to show you MY fail, but I can't scan anything into my machine right now. I'm so glad you posted this though, I'm inspired to try drawing more! And I'm about to watch the bloopers... LOL! That was great. I have to go clean my room now, but thanks again for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... you remind me so much of my friend Heather (http://elandliff.blogspot.com/) it's not even funny! You guys even sort of look the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for posting!
    And you are PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this video, you had a ton of great tips!!! The drawing was great, but I would have watched it if you were drawing a stick figure. You're too funny!! XD

    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks SO much people!!!!!! XD (<- Yes my face really does look like that now, X eyes and all!!!)

    lol Yeah, the drawing still fails. But I'm glad you guys got something out of the video!! Even if it was only a laugh! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally I can comment lol.

    As I told you earlier, I WANT TO DRAW YOU. (I hope I didn't sound like a perv xD)
    You made me want to record my drawing process as well, but I fail at that so lol.

    Thanks for the favs btw =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol Your welcome!! Oh, and you should totally make a process video! It would be really interesting to see how you create that wonderful art of yours!! :D

    P.S. lol No, you didn't sound like a perv! I actually think it's kind of cool that you think I'm pretty enough to draw! lol ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol!!! I love it! You did a really good job, and now I want to draw. (That's a good thing!) Seriously, I think I am going to go draw right now...
    Thanks for posting! Please do another!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jon!!!! It's really good to hear from you!! I hope your well! :D

    Oh, and I'm super glad the video was inspiring!!! (I just think it failed! :p lol) I'm not sure if I'll make another! But, if I do it will probably take awhile before I find the courage to fail....yet again! lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post. The video had tons of tips, love the part when you say "What would your mother think??" and the bloopers were awesome. Please do another soon!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teehee I'm such an EPIC DORK!!!!! XD
    lol I'm really glad ya liked the videos!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails