Sunday, August 29, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday!!!

Aw man, I feel really bad!!! I logged in today and saw I had 6 comments that needed to be approved and most of them where from a week ago....UGG I'M SUCH A BAD PERSON!!! Sorry again.... :( And, just so ya know, I really do LOVE the comments it just seems like I'm not getting on blogger much anymore. THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE!!

Anyway, You may be asking "So what's up with Monday? Why is it the title?" Well, the answer is that, on Monday I go in to get the other half of my allergy tests done! Oh joy... lol
Well, I can't say that I'm not curious about what food allergies I have, (I still have my fingers crossed that I'm not allergic to milk.) but I'm not looking forward to being tested again. :p

But, I'm not dreading Monday because...

They're announcing the rest of the English voice actors for the Anime Durarara on Monday!!!! lol I've really been getting into this show! It's cool, though, I REALLY wouldn't recommend it for people under the age of 16 without there parents permission! (Because of violent themes, weirdness and swearing.) But, I'm still really excited for it to be in English!!
 Here's there opening... (Video rated PG)

lol And that's why you should NEVER judge an Anime by how lame it's theme song is! :)

Oh, and I will post some of my art soon....well hopefully. See most of my art recently has been doodles on the backs of Sunday school papers, and sketches that I've done in the car. (Which, honestly, look like a polygraph test....darn bumpy cars! :)

And no, I haven't forgotten about setting up an Etsy shop. I just haven't done it yet because I'm busy.......Okay, and maybe some of it's laziness too! :p

Anyway, HAVE A GREAT MONDAY PEOPLE!!!!!

lol Okay I have to put one more Durarara video up here! Cuz it cracks me up!!! XD

......Yeah, it's funny because we hate him!! lol Song choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails